Wednesday, February 2, 2011

In sickness and in health....

Well, I've been dealing mostly with the sickness side of things lately. I had a wicked sinus infection that pretty much knocked me out for the past two weeks. In the middle of it all I had to travel to a conference in Dallas for work which didn't help matters.

This Thursday is going to be my grand return to cycling in the form of a spinning class! I can't wait and I'm totally excited to start up again, I love riding and I'm pretty decent at it! lol! Plus my blood glucose levels need to start leveling off a little better. Between the infection and my lack of movement from the couch or bed while healing, I've been a bit all over these days. (sigh)

2 comments:

Monique said...

I am reminded of the severe headache I suffered some 5 months ago. It feels like a true agony. Well, it was but nothing complicated and my coffee saved my head, of course, a coffee with natural sweetener from Natvia. Visit Natvia.com for more details.

Angela said...

Yes Monique. I've heard about Natvia too from some of my office colleagues. In fact, at one of our coffeee vending machines, we have it installed. I think in my office too, we have some Diabetic colleagues. Thankyou for sharing website(http://natvia.com)