Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I hope everyone is stuffed! I've been online shopping and plan to continue to shop tomorrow morning! My "Black Friday" will take place from my couch! My blood sugars were pretty well maintained today. Yes, they did get away from me for a minute but you know how I mitigate that??? Check, check and check my blood sugar again! I know it's tough to keep track of everything I eat on Thanksgiving so, check you sugar before, check it an hour after adjust as needed and check again in another hour. You'll be G-O-L-D-E-N!!!

Here's top 10 list of Thankfulness on Thanksgiving:
1. Good Health
2. Molly, my love!
3. My Family
4. My Friends
5. My job
6. Bicycles
7. Health Insurance
8. Lexi
9. 4 days off
10. My life!

Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving weekend!

No comments: