Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More Riding

Yesterday was another great day for riding! I did my valley loop down into the valley and back out. My blood sugar dropped like a rock in the middle so i had to stop and eat some food and readjust my basal rate percentage to make sure I didn't pass out in front of one of the cars that pass almost too close for comfort. My sugar was 52 when I checked but after refueling I finished with a blood sugar of 102. I just need to work on fueling as I ride since I apparently burn food off like it's my job.

Here are some fun pics from the ride:

Skiing anyone??? There's still a little snow at Boston Mills!


I passed about 10 feet or less away from the deer and they didn't even flinch!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

There is still snow on the slopes? Man, this would be AWESOME weather to go skiing in! So warm.

Rainmaker said...

Sweet - both skiing and a deer. The deer always worry me - especialyl when they jet out in front of me!

Denise said...

Nice pics. And great blog, interesting!!