Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tour de Cure 2009!!!

Yes, I know it's early!!! But I was excited to finally update my page. My brother inspired me to sign up at the last minute for this ride after his cancer diagnosis. My mind has been on this long journey since then about what truly matters. I've found many things that truly matter to me and one of those things is making a difference. If I can make a difference in the lives of others than I'll give it my best. I've set a high goal this year for the Tour de Cure, however, far from unattainable. Check out my page and if you feel like it or made too much money this and don't know what to do with it (riiiiight) feel free to make a donation. Well wishes and kind thoughts are also very appreciated! :)

http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=5598&px=4222221

Tour de Cure 2008