Saturday, May 17, 2008

I've been tagged!!!

My new diabetic friend Nancy tagged me so I need to give 10 random facts and then tag 6 more people. Similar to Nancy I don't know 6 people that blog, but I do know a few. :)

The Rules:
Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 6 people to be tagged, list their names & why you tagged them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment saying “You’re it!” & to go read your blog. You cannot tag the person that tagged you, so since you’re not allowed to tag me back; let me know when you are done so I can go read YOUR weird/random/odd facts, habits and goals.

Alright, time to get started....

1. I've loved cycling all of my life. I built my MTB from the frame up, ordering the best parts from around the country.

2. Only decision I've ever regretted, selling that MTB for $250 in college which was probably spent on alcohol.

3. I absolutely hate onions. I will not eat them in, on or around anything.

4. If I could get paid to ride my bike, I would call my boss and quit right now on Saturday night.

5. I wish I was on the insulin pump, can't wait to start in September.

6. I love camping but haven't gone in 10 years. That may be the only vacation I can afford this summer.

7. I love cars, I know a lot about them and am just drawn to them for some reason. I can identify any car, most of the time by only seeing the fraction of the vehicle or the grill.

8. I like trying new beers but usually go for Captain and Diet Coke when I'm out.

9. My hero is Lance Armstrong, I have a huge poster of him above my fireplace. He is an inspiration to me.

10. I have 5 pairs of brown casual shoes. Not sure how that happened but I wear all of them, well, not at once but you get the picture.

Hmm...I'll send this to:

Kim because she's been blogging forever

Ken White bc he is the only other blogger I know

John, well, you can blog on myspace

Matt, same as John

I'll figure out a few more, later!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Nice Mike! Good stuff. It was hard wasn't it?